This guide provides instructions for installing the Bob Swift Atlassian app - Advanced Tables for Confluence version 8.x. The pages under the guide contains information about uninstalling, disabling, or enabling the app, and provides some useful links for additional support.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Click the cog wheel and choose Manage apps. The Manage apps screen loads.
- Locate Advanced Tables for Confluence, or click Find new apps from the left-hand side of the page and search for the app. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Advanced Tables for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
How to resolve installation problems
How to resolve installation problems can help solve many common installation problems.
Refer to the following for more information on Advanced Tables for Confluence: