We strive to provide prompt, effective support to our clients. This page describes our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
Expect a response to support requests within 1 business day (24 hours). Tickle the issue if response seems too long .
Monday to Friday (except for major US holidays), 7am - 7pm ET, 4am - 4pm PT, 12:00 - 24:00 CET.
More limited ability to respond between during US holiday periods.
The following sources are monitored for requests in priority order. In all cases better problem information helps speed the response and resolution.
- Jira issues (preferred) entered directly through our public Jira project associated to the product or via our Support portal (private).
- Questions posted on this site or the Atlassian community.
- Email to email@example.com.
Fixes and improvements
There is no specific response time for bug and improvement requests, but they are reviewed regularly for consideration to be included in a future release. If you need a response urgently, change the issue type to a support request. Fixes and improvements are made in the next released version of the software based on need and capability. In many cases, an Early Access Program (EAP) release is available containing fixes and improvements to provide more timely response to requests and as an opportunity for customer feedback. Normally, EAP releases are called SNAPSHOTs and pass regression tests, but some changes may be incomplete. Use with caution.
Incoming triage and serious bugs take precedence over other requests. Requests are prioritized based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Importance to customer.
- Applicability to other customers including votes. Feedback and discussion is important!
- Customer is current on maintenance via SEN (Support entitlement number - purchase or evaluation).
- Availability of acceptable workarounds.
- Grouping with other related work. Backlog issues are reviewed for a planned app release and backlog issues with current activity take precedence.
- Scope and risk of change.
- Availability of customer to verify a SNAPSHOT solves the problem or request.