Support policy for Server
- License must have a non-expired maintenance window.
- App version must be used with compatible host server version as indicated in the Marketplace listing.
- The latest app version compatible with the host server version is supported. You will be asked to upgrade to the latest app level for problem determination and fixes in most cases.
- General rule is to support at least host server versions released within the past year. Limited support may be available for earlier versions up to their end of life (EOL) following Atlassian Support End of Life Policy.
- A version, in our terminology, means a release indicated by x.y (like 4.1). Minor/maintenance versions (like 4.1.1) are not counted.
Support policy for Cloud
- Cloud instances are automatically updated unless our app requires authorization for additional permissions in which case the update is delayed until an administrator approves.