This page is only for Atlassian Experts that are part of Atlassian's expert program.
News from the Marketplace Team
The Marketplace Team has implemented a solution that means this kind of program may not be necessary any longer. Here is a quote from Atlassian:
I'm happy to report that we've just released a change allowing Atlassian Experts to:
- generate 6-month evaluation licenses for Marketplace add-ons
- generate an unlimited number of evaluation licenses for Marketplace add-ons
Atlassian experts can get free licenses for Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons for internal use at their company for training, demonstrations, and daily use. One set of licenses per company.
How to get licenses?
- Create a support request using the "Ask us a question" form for your unique code that can be used on Marketplace:
- Identify yourself as a representative of one of the partners listed on the Atlassian Experts List
- Indicate what product promotion(s) you need (Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, or all)
- Wait for a response within your support ticket with your specific promotion code(s).
- Follow each promotion code link to create an order:
- Must include all products listed for the specific product set
- Use the 25 users or more user level
- Proceed with the order to the shopping cart - your discount should apply there. The grand total should be 0.
- Complete the order
- Your licenses should be added to your my.atlassian.com account.
- Apply your licenses via UPM
The above list covers all Atlassian paid apps. All other apps are currently free for Experts, including the Atlassian Command Line Interface (CLI) family.